Friday, December 7, 2012

Knee deep in work

Good morning world!  I’m up super early writing the second draft of my newest paranormal, which I’m tentatively calling “Soul Catcher”.   Not loving that title, but it’s a working title for the moment.  I will say the book is by far different from what I’ve written in the past.  Sometimes I wonder where my mind wanders off to, and with this book, I wonder if I need to get it a kid leash to tug it back to reality. LOL!
After Soul Catcher I’m diving into Charmer, my long coming carnival set historical.  I say long time coming because I’ve been writing this book on and off for about ten years.  I just wasn’t right all this time, but now I’ve finally figured out the hero’s backstory, which he’s been kind enough to share with me (finally!) and I’m looking forward to getting it down on paper/screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment