Friday, January 18, 2013

Do you believe?

Do you believe in ghosts?  I believe very much in life after death.  Heaven, Hell, life condemned to wander, spirits here on Earth with jobs to do, assignments, what have you.  I believe. I've heard a lot about orbs over the years. Spots of energy caught on camera.  I'm not sure on those, but maybe I've encountered some.   Our house is over 150 years old.  Ever so often my camera catches something...dust, beams of light, smudge on the camera lens.  I don't know.
I have no idea.


Here's a shot of upstairs, taken a couple of days ago.   If it's ghosts, they have done us no harm, and I can only hope their happy with the renovations.  (This room had pink walls and a red shag carpet when we bought it.)  We are quiet people, so hopefully they aren't too annoyed with us.

Here's another one.  Pardon Blaze's tail in the way.  You can see an orb or something on the slanted ceiling.  So what do you think?  Spirit from beyond?  Dust caught on camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment