Monday, May 20, 2013

Difficult week


I’m going to try to make a real effort in blogging more often.  Life has been getting in the way big time. Spring/early summer is always hectic with gardening and other pre-summer things that need to be done, but we’ve also been renovating the house, redecorating, fixing up a writing room for me (yay!) and well…my grandmother just passed away this weekend…so I have a difficult week ahead. 

Looking toward the future, however, I’m planning to incorporate video blogging, or vlogging, as it’s termed. I thought that will give readers a deeper look at my life as an author and what’s behind the pages. 

So that’s it in a nutshell. I’m going to have a very challenging week, so I’m going to try to be kind to myself, maybe give myself a break for once.  I was close to my grandmother, and she was a direct link to the past, and that is now gone.  It’s hard.  Death is hard, and as much as it occurs in my life with friends and loved ones lost, I have yet to understand it.  Maybe I never will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment