Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shadow's Promise



To all my readers,

I am writing this with a heavy heart and an angry mind. Today we’ve pulled Shadow’s Promise from all the outlets due to the typo’s, missing sentences and general nonsense going on with the print. Our usual editor was not available for this book when it was completed, and it is clear now the alternative editor likely didn’t open the book at all. However, this is no excuse as the final decision to publish without a second look was my own; a mistake I will never make again. The old adage “you get what you pay for” has certainly come back to burn me in this case.

I am currently working through the edits myself with a team of trusted friends and colleagues. Shadow’s Promise will publish again as soon as it’s complete. I appreciate all the support I’ve received during this frustrating time. The positive comments about the story and its characters despite the print problems have made my day.

Thank you all for the support and taking the time to read my books.

Sincerely,
Nancy Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment