Friday, April 29, 2016

A nomadic writing office



This is the current state of my office.  It's a bit messy, although this shot was the neatest angle I could take.  Not to say I haven’t been writing.  I just haven’t been writing in here.  I’ve taken the laptop to libraries, to the living room (although not much work gets done there in front of the TV I’m ashamed to admit), to my parents’ house.  I’ve been a nomadic writer.


Somehow writing on the go fuels my ideas. I don’t know why. Probably has something to do with the way my brain works.  I’ve always written on the go.  If I stay in one place too long I get bored.  Writing boredom equals reader boredom.
My goal this weekend is go get in here and get some words down.  Or maybe clean.  Yeah, cleaning would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment