I changed my website.  Made it simplier, easier to navigate.  The girl on the header will change.  I just need to work on something new with my graphic program.  Not sure what to do with it. 

I'm having a booksigning October 27th at 2:00 pm at The River's End Bookstore in Oswego, NY.   I'm doing a small info session on my journey to publication.  Still deciding if I should create handouts, but I'm not really certain if people will want them.  I don't know how many authors or want-to-be authors are in the area.  I'm assuming there are more readers than anything, but you never know.  I know a lot of readers who have always wanted to be writers, but just have never set their minds to trying.  So who knows? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!