What do you think?

So I have a new look.  My blog here, and my brand new "official" website here.  To my blog, I've added a book buying page, link pages, and contact pages.  I'm all over the place on the web, but I've been told it's difficult to find me. There are actually quite a few Nancy Hendersons out there.  Who knew, right?

My domain name has changed again.  My website address is: Always-A-Story.com (don't forget the dashes)  I've been contemplating getting this domain name for years now.  Always A Story has become my tagline for awhile, and it's really becoming how readers are recognizing me, so I figured it was time to bit the bullet and make the change. 

So what do you think? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!