Down to the wire

This is my last work day and I have five days off for Christmas. I’m so excited.  Work will be exciting today.  The buzz of happiness that starts welling up in everyone.  I love this about Christmas. Love it!
I had a lot of plans for the weekend, last minute details for Christmas, running around doing that, meeting friends for coffee, etc.  However, they’re predicting quite a snowstorm Saturday so I’m putting plans on hold until perhaps Sunday.  We’ll see.  If it’s snowy, I stay inside.  I hate winter driving, hate having my feet wet (and even if I wear boots I always somehow manage to get my feet wet), hate being cold, scraping off the car, all that comes with snowiness.   So I will most likely write Saturday and finish wrapping gifts. 
I’m hoping to get a huge chunk of the second draft of my Soul Catcher  series done this weekend, along with plotting a new and potentially HUGE paranormal series, plotting book 1 anyway. 
So that’s the scoop.  If I don’t blog beforehand, and I’ll try to, have a wonderful Christmas!  Stay warm, love those close to you, and eat lots, read lots, hug lots.
Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!