Sunday

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  Not literally.  I was first in a bleh! mood, then coming downstairs it worsened.  Not quite sure why.  My asthma is really bothering me first thing upon waking.  That always puts me in either panic mode, which I’m really trying to work at because if you panic when you cannot breathe you just make it worse, or irritated mode. Sometimes I’ll go around for an hour or two just feeling irritated then I realize it’s because I’m having trouble breathing.  
So I’m sitting here blogging, waiting for the coffee to brew,   and trying to figure out what is on the burner today.  I’m still going to write for the majority of the day.   However, I think I’ll go to the store and get the Sunday paper and just veg for the morning. 
Diet wise, I went shopping yesterday and bought spinach, almonds, cilantro (which I’m still not sure I like but it’s kind of funky), and chicken breast and made a really tasty salad.  I think my stomach thanked me.  No heartburn all afternoon, which seemed nice.
Happy Sunday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!

Patience