Writing progress

I’ve had a bad couple of writing weeks.   I’m going to blame it on the fact that life got in the way.  Really got in the way this time. 
So I was writing an erotic horror targeted toward EC’s Shivers line.  It’s 85% complete, the second draft anyway.  Just needs two more scenes in the second half and a final once over, and I’m ready to submit. 
I’ve also started a historical series targeted toward Harlequin Historicals.  I’ve decided to submit to them once more.  I vowed that I was done, after two extremely close calls with them, but…here I am again.      I want so badly to write for them, always have.  I know the formula.  I know what they want.  I’ve probably read over 500 of them in my lifetime.  I’m close.  I’m really close. 
So that’s where I’m at.  Not a great point to be at, but I’m kicking myself in the pants this week and hoping life doesn’t kick to hard back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!