Thank you and upcoming wonderfulness!



I want to take a moment to thank everyone for their well wishes while I was down and out with pneumonia.  I’m feeling better.  Still very tired, but at least on the mend.  I really appreciate your prayers and kind words. They mean so much.
A lot is happening on the writing front.  I have two booksignings coming up:
When:  Thursday July 4th at 10:00 am until ?  (whenever we break up, it’s really not formal, but should be a fun time).
Where:  Oswego County Fairgrounds, Sandy Creek, NY  in the Domestic Arts Building
I will be here with a host of wonderful authors from all genres.  Should be a great day of fun, reading, and learning how the biz works.

Another signing:
When:  July 18th 4:30 to 7:00 pm
Where:  Ainsworth Memorial Library in Sandy Creek, NY
I will be here with a large variety of authors as well.  Oh, and they have chicken!  They’re cooking up a storm, including a massive chicken barbeque!

My website http://www.always-a-story.com will be going through some major changes in the next few weeks.  Please stop by and tell me what you think. 

I’m hard at work on two new releases:  One yet untitled, but it’s an epic historical romance with….drumroll!  a Native American hero.   Another is a yet untitled historical romance.  I can’t talk much about these at the moment until more details are announced.  Plus I don’t want to jinx it!  But it’s going to be exciting.  More than exciting!  Something incredible and totally new.
I’m currently writing a novel that’s strictly mainstream women’s fiction.  I’m amazed at how much fun I’m having with this one.  More on that to come as well.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!