My to do list



I have a lot on my plate right now, writing wise.  A few of you have written to me asking what’s next in line with new books coming out.  Here’s a rundown of the projects I’m currently working on:

1.      I’m currently in the second draft of the first book in a series.  This is something new for me because it’s mainstream romance, something I’ve never done before.  Once this draft is done, I’ll need to run through it again for storyline and content then again for line edits then it’s off to my editor.

2.        I’m putting together a Halloween anthology targeted for October 2014.  This is still in the planning stages with my publisher.  Unfortunately, I don’t have a green light on this one yet, but fingers are crossed for a release next fall. I’m also considering self-publishing it if it’s a no go with my publisher.  I’ll keep you posted as soon as I know more. 

3.        I wrote a draft of a new historical romance set in a mining town in Pennsylvania.  I need to do a run through for content and repair some scenes then I’m sending to Harlequin Historicals for their consideration.

4.        I’m drafting outlines for a new paranormal series.  Mainly just hen scratching in a notebook as the ideas come to me.  This isn’t something I’ve spent a lot of time on yet because I’ve been devoting almost all of my time on the getting the mainstream done.  

So that’s my list.  This will carry me to the end of the year and probably over what with the holidays coming up.  Unless I self-publish, a lot of this isn’t in my control.  Just the writing.  The decisions are in the hands of my publishers.  

I hope this answers some of your questions.  If not, drop me a line at nancy@always-a-story.com and I’ll answer  as quickly as possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!