So I just signed up for the James Patterson Masterclass, which is a self-paced online writing class.  I’m really excited about it.  James Patterson is an eloquent speaker. He’s straight forward, no nonsense, which I love.
I got up with the chickens (which if I had chickens would likely be frozen this morning.  It’s -20 degrees F this morning!) and downloaded the workbook along with  lesson 1.  I watched Mr. Patterson’s introductory video on what he is going to teach us, how to get the most out of the class, etc.
Other writers have told me that it’s a class where you definitely get out of it what you put into it, and I can see that right off the bat.  With two self-imposed book deadlines this quarter it will be a challenge.  But I’m up for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!