The old is new again


So I went back to the old Blogger format for the blog.  Why?  Two reasons.  1.) Readers had trouble commenting on the Wordpress blog.  I have no idea why it gave people so much trouble, but it did and I couldn't get it fixed.  2.) This Blogger blog seems to be listed on search engines where the Wordpress blog was not.  This is probably due to something I was doing wrong.  I'm quite sure I was doing something wrong, but I'm tired of the learning curve. 
I think I was one of the few people who didn't care for Wordpress.  So I'm back on Blogger. It's not great, but it's what I'm used to, and I hope it's easier for readers to interact here. 

So let me know in the comments what you think, if you want.  Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!