Go slow sometimes

I've been running around like a rat in a wheel lately.  I have not been enjoying it really.  I launched book one in the Cold Springs series.

Yeah, as if you guys aren't sick of seeing this cover enough!  By the way, thank you so so so! much to everyone who picked up a copy of Second Chance.  It means the world to me, and I love you guys!

Anyway, ask any writer and I'm sure they will tell you a book launch is exhausting.  Couple that with a day job, having back problems, and man...I'm tired.  Plus we went to Lake George, my favorite place in the entire world.  And yes, I did come back with a new book idea for a historical with a Native American hero.  Yay!  I need to sit down and start writing it but I'm currently working on edits for book II in the Cold Springs series and plotting out book III.  So I'm a little delayed.

But I want to talk about being busy and sometimes not being busy.  Our society preaches that it's good to be so busy, so busy we're frazzled.  So busy we can't take time out to sit and pet our animals or talk to our kids or spouses or parents.  Why?  What's the harm in taking life slow?  That's what I'm doing this weekend.  I'm taking life slow and reading, catching up on some new books I got and just relaxing. 

How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!