Promotion time!

So Second Beginning, Book II in my Cold Spring Series released yesterday.  That was a day I worked all day at the day job, had some weird bout with stomach problems.  Which I'm blaming on the multigrain bagel with cream cheese that I got at lunchtime from Dunkin Donuts. Right after I finished it I had a killer stomach ache for hours.

But anyway...so I got home and had a major headache and didn't remember to even promote the book's release on social media until midnight and by then I was zonked out to the world.  So I got up at 5 am this morning and social media-ed the crap out of it. 

I sent out my newsletter this morning.  I wasn't at all happy with the formatting and I hope you guys don't find it too annoying.  Just couldn't figure out the darn thing.  I think I need more coffee.  I'm still on my first cup.

On the swag bandwagon, I got some really cool bag samples from 4Imprint.com yesterday.  I got a computer bag and a sling bag.  I'm going to have my logo printed on a few for giveaways.  One of which I plan to fill with my books and give away to those who have signed up for my newsletter. ('cuz you guys are awesome!) Look for that giveaway sometime this spring. (I have to get the logo printed on the bag and once that's done I'll start announcing it.)

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Patience

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!