Thursday, April 13, 2017

Second Beginning print status

We’re having technical difficulties on getting Book II in the Cold Springs series out in print. We’re working with the printing company and so far they have not found the problem. Believe me, it is more than frustrating and I apologize for the long wait. 

In the meantime, the book can be downloaded via e-book with no problems at Amazon, of course. The link is here. 

We’re giving it one more shot with this printing company and if it’s still a problem, we’re moving it to another company.  Stay tuned for details and again…I’m really sorry for this inconvenience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment