Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A little about me

In case you've just stumbled on this site recently, first of all, hey thanks for dropping by!   I'm Nancy Henderson and I write historical and contemporary romance. 

My historicals are set in Colonial America and mostly have Native American heroes.  I love the Hodenosaunee culture, particularly the Mohawks and often set my historicals in their world. 

My contemporary romances are set in a fictional town called Cold Springs.  Although it's fictional, you've probably been in a town like Cold Springs or maybe you live in one.  You know, filled with everyone who knows everything about everyone elses lives.  And when a newbie comes to the town?  Yeah, you can only imagine.

So that's what I do.  I'm often on Facebook.  Send me a friend request and you can learn about the zaney things my cats do or some of the house projects we're currently working on.

Oh, and I also write humorous cat books.  Yes, all of the stories are true. 




You can also visit my Amazon author page here if you're so inclined.  Read one of my books? I'd love it if you'd drop me a review on Amazon.  Good or bad, tell me what you thought.  I'd love your honest opinion.  Reviews and the best way to show an author your loved their work.  And hey, if you hated it, it kicks me in the pants to do better on the next book! 

Thanks for reading,
Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment