The Indian Books

I've written four historicals with Native American heroes. The first one was Shadow's Promise.
This one was seriously a historical nightmare. This book was hard to write. There is so much history sprinkled in it. I didn't think I'd ever be able to find a happy resolution to all the character's problems.

The second book in the series was Blackbird.
Same world, only a much grittier, almost darker, hero.  Less history but historical all the same. This one came quickly. I wrote the entire first draft in two weeks.

Four Winds came next. A woman set on vengeance and a hero just crazy enough to try to stop her.










Finally, Bounty followed. I thought that would wrap up the series, but I was delighted to hear that readers loved this world I'd created. In fact they were asking for more books in the series.


So I'm obliging. I have Honor Bound coming out this fall, early fall. I hope you'll love it as much as I loved writing it.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luna and the golf ball

Stranger is his Bed is now free on Amazon Kindle!

Life, RT Convention, Birds...randomness